Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge

It's my first.  Ultimate Blog Challenge, that is.  A blog post every day in the month of October.  Thirty-one blog posts all in a row.  I'm looking forward to it and I'm full of dread at the same time.  I do enjoy blogging, but I'm not very regular.  I'm hoping this will help get me in the habit.  I don't have a regimented theme to my blog...should I?  My brain is kind of artsy-fartsy, so my blog is a little of this and a little of that.  I read the tips and the how-tos and some say a theme, at least weekly, may be a good idea.  I'm not crazy about doing the same thing day after day, and I can't see myself enjoying writing about something similar day after day either.  Maybe I can try it for a week?  If it seems "forced" I can revert to my hodgepodge way of doing things, right?

And we're off...

--------

No comments: